Immerse yourself in the aromas and flavours of the South Pacific at the beautiful resort island of Denarau Fiji for this exciting 3 day Food & Wine Festival. Join our South Pacific Culinary Ambassador, Robert Oliver, passionate chef, author and champion of sustainable tourism on a journey guided by award winning chefs and hospitality industry experts.
The festival offers a unique opportunity to see some of the world's best chefs creating modern takes on South Pacific cuisine, letting you into some of their secrets and bringing you up to speed on the latest fashions in the food & wine world.
An intimate setting for an outstanding program
With an array of international visiting chefs and celebrities, the Festival presents a dynamic programme of engaging experiences.
Festival highlights include:
- Entertaining degustation dinners each night will be sure to delight and surprise, hosted by celebrity chefs each evening.
- Get up close and personal with chefs at daily Master Classes and cooking demonstrations.
- Sample the wares from boutique wineries, gourmet food producers and top suppliers to the hospitality industry the world over!
- Come socialise and meet like-minded people at the festival launch party, daily happy hour and evening entertainment.
- Get the kids involved with the Festival Kids Cooking Workshops.
- Be entertained and learn something new with celebrity presentations
Festival Day Pass Prices
3 day pass: $777 FJD ($420 AUD)
1 day pass: $333 FJD ($180 AUD)
Three day Adult festival pass includes:
- Signature Lunch daily in a designated Festival Restaurant
- Access to all guest chef presentations in the Festival Kitchen Theatre
- Access to all culinary Workshops and Master Classes
- Daily Themed Coffee Breaks and Morning Teas
- Access to the Hospitality Trade Expo
- Children (0-12) attend for free excluding lunches and Kids Cooking Workshops. Children's lunches will be available for purchase.
- Festival day passes exclude evening social events, such as signature dinners and the spectacular 'Taste of the Pacific' Gala Dinner on the final night of the Festival. These ticketed events, as well as the Kids Cooking workshops and a Suva Market Tour will be available to be purchased seperately. See Book Now page for details.
Fiji Times Article
Click here to read the latest story from the Fiji Times that details the growing importance of sourcing ingredients locally, and how the industry is supporting the 'Market to Table' initiative.
From the Suva market to tantalising gourmet dishes